Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
Join Team Continuum!
CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
ScopicAfrica provides Cloud platforms, Consultancy Services and Infrastructure Monitoring as a Service for public/private cloud, hybrid, on-prem, and service provider environments. It is designed to effectively monitor the complex, multi-tiered applications which make up a large majority of the Internet today. We take great pride in our agility and ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing industry which continues to shift on a daily basis. Founded in 2015, we’ve built a tight-knit team full of the brightest and most skilled folks available. We don’t sacrifice quality and always put our customers above all. You won’t find people here who work to satisfy a 9 to 5. Passion for our products and customers is a requirement!
This is a hybrid role which merges the job characteristics of developer relations, a community manager, and a growth hacker.You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/clients
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
We are looking for a detailed oriented, highly organized and proactive individual who enjoys working with customers and has a passion for technology. Our team is extremely fast paced and agile with an intense work ethic, so expect to work very hard but receive a great deal of satisfaction from making a visible impact in a fun and enthusiastic environment.
Requirements / Experience / Skills / Education;
- Strong understanding of internet technology concepts;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); solution oriented;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a fast learner; detail oriented; collaborative and decisive;
- Strong work ethic, good sense of humor;
- Light scripting experience in open source languages is a huge plus;
Unique and rewarding work environment that fosters creativity and teamwork;
A great deal of autonomy and the ability to set your own charter
Establish yourself as a known personality and contributor in the technology community
Working with smart and fun people along with cutting edge of technology
Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
Scopic Africa is an an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are always on the lookout for talented folk to join our team. Follow us on LinkedIn!