Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
Join Team Continuum!
Front-End React Native Developer
- As a Front-End React Native Developer in the team, you will be working on the design and development of services from the ground up. You’ll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience, working across the stack with technology.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Working with outside sources and APIs
- Optimizing and maintaining systems
- Oversee codes, specifications, and processes
- Participating in recruiting process
- Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
- Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
- Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
- Translating UI designs and UX wire-frames into high-quality codes
- Optimizing components for maximum performance,
- An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Front React/Native development
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency in at least one back-end programming language, e.g. PHP or Node.js.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented design and RESTful web services
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Solid SQL / relational database experience MySQL is a plus
- A knack for writing clean, readable React & React-Native code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
- Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent communication skills with Product Team, teammates, and other stakeholders to understand requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Flexibility and deadline driven.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Powerful designing skills.
We are always on the lookout for talented folk to join our team. Follow us on LinkedIn!